We recommend the EPA’s SunWise program, a health education program that teaches children how to protect themselves against the sun. Please download and share the SunWise Presentation in classrooms, camps and wherever appropriate.
If interested in having a representative of the foundation present at your school or PTA meeting, please contact board member Jessica Murray at email@example.com.
Other helpful resources:
- Our recommended resource for sunscreen ratings and research is the Environmental Working Group: www.ewg.org/2011sunscreen/
- American Academy of Dermatology: http://www.aad.org/
- American Cancer Society: http://www.cancer.org/
- National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention: http://www.skincancerprevention.org
- The POOL COOL Program: http://www.poolcool.org
- The SHADE Foundation: http://www.shadefoundation.org/
- Sun Safety Alliance: http://www.sunsafetyalliance.org/
- “Dear 16 Year Old Me” Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jgUcxMezM&feature=youtu.be
- Wall Street Journal report on June 2012 new FDA regulations on sunscreen labeling