Events are planned to increase awareness about melanoma and how to prevent it, especially among young athletes who, like Andy did, spend so much time exposed to the sun. Andy was passionate about tennis and the outdoors, and our efforts are focused on these types of events.
The ACMF hosts, participates in, or distributes information and sunscreen packets at the following events:
- The Andy Caress Melanoma Foundation Block the Sun Run. View event photos.
- The Western & Southern Open Tennis Tournament in Mason, Ohio. View event photos.
- Bacchanalian Society Event. View event photos from The Cincinnati Enquirer and I Spy Cincy.
- The Rusty Ball, Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati
- Ski 4Yellow and Ride 4Yellow in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- School events and health fairs